10 Lessons Learned
What the world should have been learned from the Thirties and Forties:
- The differences between good people may seem great but they are far smaller than those between the good and the evil.
- Some problems cannot be resolved peacefully.
- You may be at war and not realize it.
- The innocent blame themselves while the perpetrators are shameless.
- Monsters do not negotiate. They buy time.
- Weakness is provocative.
- Isolationism is expensive and its bills are paid in blood.
- Happy endings are not inevitable.
- Alliances are necessary but troublesome.
- Victory requires leadership, commitment, and focus along with a serious grasp of reality..