- He didn't lie. He just didn't tell the whole story.
- She didn't say she disagreed. She just pretended to agree.
- He cooperated if asked. Complete assistance would have been given if they'd asked.
- I realize that the tone was different from the words but if you carefully parse the words then you'll find that no commitment was made.
- Circumstances changed and yet an earlier promise had been made. The only mistake was in failing to let them know that the promise would no longer be kept.
Saturday, December 05, 2015
Posted by Michael Wade at 3:30 AM