- Take a nap.
- Give yourself less time for completion.
- Take a long walk.
- Sit in a chair and do nothing until you're ready to get to work.
- Work on an unrelated chore for additional ideas.
- Write a one-page description of what the work will entail. Consider using Situation, Mission, Execution, Administrative Support and Conclusion as components.
- Complete a detailed outline based on that description.
- Complete all of the prep work.
- Use interim deadlines.
- Do one small segment in the next hour, another in the hour after that, and so on
- Remember that the best is the enemy of the good..
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
For Creativity and Productivity
Posted by Michael Wade at 4:00 AM