"Wanna see my Drucker tattoo?"
We live in The Age of Tattoo and if managers are to succumb to that trend, rather than selecting something that any schlemiel might pick, some lasting and inspirational job advice would be appropriate.
- "Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion." - C. Northcote Parkinson
- "The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing." - Stephen R. Covey
- "Managers do things right. Leaders do the right thing." - Peter Drucker
- "We will either find a way, or make one." - Hannibal
- "If you start to take Vienna, take Vienna." - Napoleon
- "For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe." - Larry Eisenberg
- "Most ball games are lost, not won." Casey Stengel
- "Change before you have to." - Jack Welch
- "Happiness requires freedom and freedom requires courage." - Pericles
- "You are the master of the unspoken word." - Arabian proverb
- "Make all you can, save all you can, give all you can." - John Wesley
- "Optimism is a force multiplier." - Colin Powell
- "Angels fly because they take themselves lightly." - G.K. Chesterton
- "Let us then be up and doing with a heart for any fate." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow