The good and reliable team members don't:
- Over-promise and under-deliver.
- Excuse their poor performance due to moodiness.
- Have alibis.
- Hesitate to say if they disagree with a course of action.
- Burn themselves out.
- Create factions.
- Engage in harmful gossip.
- Discriminate unless it is in favor of merit.
- Play "gotcha."
- Take undue credit.
- Exploit weaknesses.
- Withhold support.
- Rationalize questionable conduct.
- Fake enthusiasm.
- Say one thing and do another.
]photo by dylan nolte at unsplash]