- The homework was done.
- The supporting evidence says what they claim it says.
- The person running the project today will be running it next year.
- The attorneys were asked the right questions.
- Our goals and definitions are the same.
- The people who say they want to help do indeed want to help.
- Making it easier means making it better.
- This is a high priority with those who can quickly overturn it.
- The potential for abuse has been adequately contained.
- The benefits will not, in the long run, produce highly negative results.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
10 Dangerous Assumptions
Posted by Michael Wade at 6:31 AM