- We missed its importance because it is small.
- We assumed that nothing brilliant could emerge from anything as boring as the basics.
- We were in a rush to get somewhere else.
- We were too tired to notice.
- We attached a label and closed our minds.
- All of the best practices indicated that it wasn't worth the bother.
- It was not clear just who was responsible for that topic.
- We thought that was sort of beneath us.
- We looked at it but did not see its possibilities.
- No one had the courage to say what all of us silently believed.
Thursday, November 12, 2015
10 Reasons for Overlooking
Posted by Michael Wade at 3:30 AM