Read enough management books and you're sure to run into differences of opinion:
- Meetings are Time-Wasters vs. Meetings are Essential
- Diversity Programs are Beneficial vs. Diversity Programs are Clap-Trap
- Mavericks are Valuable vs. Mavericks Need to "Get on the Bus"
- Performance Evaluations are Important vs. Performance Evaluations Should Be Abolished
- Open Door is Essential vs. Open Door invites Interruptions
- Succession Planning is an Advantage vs. Succession Planning is Discriminatory