- Bic Velocity ballpoint pens. [I used to love PaperMate Profiles but for ease of writing the Bic leaves them in the dust.]
- Moo business cards. High quality. Slick design.
- The Wall Street Journal: The best newspaper in the world.
- Moleskine notebooks. The perfect place to jot down your brilliant observations.
- Ecco shoes. For sheer comfort and durability.
- Blue Bunny Vanilla Bean ice cream. Seriously good.
- Trump ties. He makes them late at night between tweets.
- Trakline ratchet belts. Wizard design. Best belt I've owned.
- Bag Balm. Made for cows but great for feet.
- Tilley Hats. For your inner dork.
- Anonymous 4 :"11,000 Virgins" CD. Because Gregorian chants are a necessity.
Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Reprise: Great Products
Posted by Michael Wade at 11:00 AM