- Attempting to decipher the true meaning of cryptic emails.
- Recovering from phone calls or meetings.
- Waiting for others to get back with you.
- Finding the document that was right in front of you a minute ago.
- Reading emails from people who claim they'd contacted you earlier but who never did.
- Wondering why you were invited to a meeting.
- Wondering why you weren't invited to a meeting.
- Recovering from a brief moment when you unwisely said "yes."
- Eluding the after-effects of the CEO's latest encounter with a management best seller.
Thursday, March 23, 2017
Hidden Time Killers in the Workplace
Posted by Michael Wade at 4:00 AM