- A fire has destroyed 95 percent of the papers on your desk. Put away the stacks that are now ashes.
- The next novel you choose to read will be the only one you'll be able to read for the rest of your life.
- The friend you are meeting for lunch is facing enormous private burdens and is in desperate need of your attention and encouragement.
- Your dinner is part of a contest to see who can savor the flavors and who can finish last.
- The way you dress tomorrow will make a great difference in the future of your career.
- Your alertness will prevent a serious accident.
- You are the person you have always hoped to be.