- We've never done that before.
- It's too risky.
- This will drain needed resources.
- There won't be enough resources.
- This will be a distraction.
- We should just revise what we've done before.
- Sitting tight will be lethal.
- We can't afford to study it. We need to act now.
- We need a plan.
- We need a whole new program.
- Right idea. Wrong approach.
- Right approach. Wrong idea.
- Bad timing.
- Tinkering won't solve the problem.
- Tinkering will reveal what needs to be done.
- The goal is hazy.
- There are too many goals.
- The goals conflict with other goals.
- It's not worth the effort.
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Posted by Michael Wade at 4:00 AM