- Is it an action or a reaction?
- Does it achieve progress or merely restore the status-quo?
- Which terms are unclear?
- Is it something we can shout from the rooftops without embarrassment?
- Does it require extensive explanation before people see its merits or are there obvious benefits?
- Are there any legal or ethical problems?
- Have we given serious consideration to the critics?
- If it doesn't work what will probably be the reason?
- Did we explore more than three options?
- Are we trying to meet an unrealistic deadline?
- Who bears the greatest burden?
- How will we know if we succeeded?
- What do we want to see?
- What do we hope does not happen?
- If our plans succeed, will we be proud of what we achieved?
- Which new problems or challenges will we face shortly after we succeed?
- What will be the long-term consequences?
Thursday, January 26, 2017
Posted by Michael Wade at 4:00 AM