- Are any types of negative behavior being rewarded and perhaps even honored?
- Is it common for agreement to be rushed when it should be delayed?
- How much does top leadership know about how the organization really operates at the lower levels?
- Do the primary goals still make sense?
- Can the strategic plan be easily described in a paragraph or two?
- How many top-notch performers have left in the past year?
- What was done to keep them?
- Are there any ongoing turf wars between departments?
- Have any solutions created new problems that are as bad or worse than the original problems?
- Is trust fostered on a daily basis?
- What is the biggest problem which most people know of but no one talks about?
- What action could be taken within a week that would produce the greatest amount of good in the shortest amount of time?
- Which three things do you hope remain the same over the next 12 months?
- Which three things do you hope change over the next 12 months?
- Is time an ally or an adversary?
- Is top leadership rowing in the same direction?
- What are the most dangerous assumptions?
- Are there any crucial subjects that key people pretend to know but which no one really knows?
- Are some windows of opportunity about to close?
- Is there sufficient transparency?
Friday, July 24, 2020
20 Questions for Individuals and Organizations
Posted by Michael Wade at 4:30 AM