Seven Deadly Ones
You should be reading the always essential Nicholas Bate as he elaborates on the seven deadly corporate sins.
- Making the simple, complex.
- Being reactive in a world which requires us to be proactive.
- Mistaking Human Resources for sheer undiluted passion, inspiration and 'I love what I do'.
- Thinking a stream of electrons is thinking.
- Aiming for anything less than excellence in everything and anything it touches.
- Stalking the competitor/s.
- Believing you can ignore making the world a better place.