- Close, but not quite ready.
- I'm not sure if I agree with that.
- How does this differ from previous posts on the subject?
- Is that fair?
- That's too clever.
- I really like that section but it adds nothing to the piece.
- I find it interesting. Will anyone else?
- There's been too much written on that subject.
- Will anyone realize that was meant to be humorous?
- Be sure to give a "Hat Tip."
- Get rid of the "thats."
- And the "ands."
- Shorten the sentence.
- You're covering too many topics.
- Check that spelling.
- Don't rush it.
- Make it clearer.
- Sleep on that one.
Saturday, February 05, 2011
Thoughts on a Draft Post
Posted by Michael Wade at 4:32 AM