- You will have seen occasions when the "dumbest" person in the room was right.
- You will appreciate the power of the incremental.
- You won't be surprised when nice people are mean and mean people are nice.
- Graduate degrees will not awe you.
- You will take time to enjoy - if you are wise - small pleasures.
- You will look behind the research.
- The weather will be of more interest. So too will be the flight of the birds.
- A faint scent may transport you to another time.
- You will know that the people who declare that they've figured it all out will be among the last to have figured it all out.
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
When Your Hair is Gray
Posted by Michael Wade at 3:30 AM