It would be nice if the world:
- Stressed politeness more than laws.
- Had another George Gershwin.
- Could agree upon the basics.
- Had medical exams like those on Star Trek.
- Were just a little more stuffy.
- Had a large supply of great tailors.
- Listened to more jazz and less rap.
- Took a 30 minute walk once a day.
- Recognized how often we are surrounded by quiet heroism.
- Stopped trying to impress someone.
- Considered those who carry the heaviest burdens.
- Embraced the beauty of the unexpressed thought.
- Had an abundance of gratitude and a drought of envy.
- Sought to lift up more than tear down.
- Frequently paused to appreciate the mind-boggling miracle of life.
[Photo by Michael Weidner at Unsplash]