- Some films are famous for being good but upon closer examination, they aren't all that good.
- If a film is dark and brooding, many people will believe it is deep.
- You can analyze the hidden meaning of films until all joy is removed.
- A few films repel within seconds while others improve with time.
- The best films don't tell or show all.
- Even great films have good and not-so-good parts.
- A terrible film can bring you down.
- It is possible to improve your mood by simply recalling certain films.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Film Festivals and People
While discussing the composition of a film festival, the following resemblance between films and people came to mind:
Posted by Michael Wade at 5:51 AM