- Some films are famous for being good but upon closer examination, they aren't all that good.
- If a film is dark and brooding, many people will believe it is deep.
- You can analyze the hidden meaning of films until all joy is removed.
- A few films repel within seconds while others improve with time.
- The best films don't tell or show all.
- Even great films have good and not-so-good parts.
- A terrible film can bring you down.
- It is possible to improve your mood by simply recalling certain films.
Commentary by management consultant Michael Wade on Leadership, Ethics, Management, and Life
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Film Festivals and People
While discussing the composition of a film festival, the following resemblance between films and people came to mind:
Posted by Michael Wade at 5:51 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment