- The slight pause?
- What was not said?
- That one glance?
- Who was carrying the materials?
- Who got into the car first?
- The person who was never interrupted?
- The one who didn't have to raise his voice?
- When they started to stall?
- The precision and then the sudden ambiguity?
- What was tucked in-between the favorable descriptions?
- When they gave too much detail?
- Who spoke on which topics?
- How often qualifying phrases were used?
- The person who said nothing?
- The mistake on the third page?
- The shift in topics?
- The new alliance?
- The change in due dates?
- A crack in their previous position?
- The argument that went unanswered?
- The rate of speech?
- They did not speak with one voice?
- The designated jerk?
- The poor choice of words?
- What was missing from the summary?
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Did You Notice?
Did you notice...
Posted by Michael Wade at 3:58 AM