As you go through life, watch out for these villains. They can easily pull you down.
- Fatigue. As was once said, it makes cowards of us all. It also makes for lousy decisions. Strive to get enough rest.
- Boredom. Sure, it may make you more creative. My guess is that a whole lot of people have gotten into trouble because they were bored.
- Pride. You need self-respect but pride can be a cover name for Ego and that can wall you off from a world of accomplishment.
- Impatience. Make sure it doesn't cause you to hop when you should hesitate. Impatience is the godfather of sloppy work.
- Entertainment. We live in a tsunami of entertainment choices. Because of them, many of us miss the boat.