Responses to "One Biography"
Here is the question that was posted a few days ago:
"If you could have only one single-volume biography to read for insight and inspiration over the next five years, which one would it be?"
Here are the responses to date:
- Kurt Harden: "My Early Life" by Winston Churchill
- Matt R: "A Guide for the Perplexed" by Werner Herzog
- Wally Bock: "The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin"
- Daniel Richwine: "The Confessions of Saint Augustine" by Saint Augustine
- Steve Layman: "Emerson: The Mind on Fire" by Robert D. Richardson, Jr.
My own selection would be "John Adams" by David McCullough.