Too Much Information
Thanks to the Internet, we are surrounded by:
- News that is reported before facts are established;
- News that really isn't news;
- Information we don't need to know;
- Information we don't want to know;
- Information that could have been postponed for weeks; and
- Information that is an undesirable distraction.
We do not need to have a personal foreign policy or regular briefings on the problems of the Bolivian economy or breathless reports on which celebrity just entered a treatment program.