- If you think there is no weak link then that assumption may be a weak link.
- If you sense something might not be a solid link then it is highly likely that item is the weak link because weak links emit signals. Too often we ignore them.
- A link that is weaker than the others may not truly be a weak link but may simply be less strong. Not every link will be of equal strength.
- Remember, there may be more than one weak link.
- Always check for any misunderstandings about the mission. Although we frequently think of weak links as execution problems, many of them stem from a basic disagreement over the mission. Review the mission until it is crystal clear and be alert for any informal alterations in the mission that have not been thoroughly evaluated.
Monday, December 03, 2018
Posted by Michael Wade at 4:00 AM