- Call them "sheeple," "the masses," and "the great unwashed."
- Think of them as a primitive tribe that lives in trailer courts and worships NASCAR.
- Deride their religious beliefs.
- Discount their political choices as simply being the result of manipulation by slick and/or evil forces.
- Believe that they harbor deep feelings of racism and xenophobia that must be frequently discouraged by their betters.
- Smirk at their affection for the flag.
- Claim to honor the military, but express shock or concern if a close relative or friend enlists.
- Love the courts and mock the legislatures.
- Regret that they lack the capacity to understand the complexities of your position.
- Describe their dissent as a "temper tantrum."
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Contempt for the Customer - Political Version
Posted by Michael Wade at 1:21 PM