Okay, let's delve into controversy. If you could watch only five Christmas films, what would they be?
- The Bishop's Wife (with Cary Grant, David Niven, Loretta Young, and the great Monty Woolley)
- A Christmas Story (the Jean Shepherd tale with the best depiction of a father in film)
- Home Alone (with home defense and The Kenosha Kickers)
- A Christmas Carol (I like almost all of the versions but the George C. Scott one is my favorite)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (for its creativity and music)