- Do I act in an upbeat manner or do I inflict my bad mood on others?
- Do I eat nutritious food or convenient junk?
- Do I let careless or rude people affect my day or do I think past their behavior?
- Do I greet people or merely grunt in their direction?
- Do I rush to ascribe bad motives or do I focus solely on behavior?
- Do I speak ill of others or do I find people who are worthy of praise?
- Do I add creative twists to my work or do I simply crank out the minimum?
- Do I give thanks for many blessings or do I regard myself as a self-made wizard?
- Do I try to help others or do I only devote energy to my own advancement?
- Do I let television and other entertainment devour large chunks of time or do I set aside hours for self-improvement?
- Do I judge others far more harshly than I judge myself?
- Do I judge myself far more harshly than I judge others?
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
The Daily Choices
Posted by Michael Wade at 5:00 AM