- Ann Hodgman: "Discussion points for members who have not read this month's book."
- Not a surprise: No more Columbus Day at Brown University.
- Jalopnik: New CAFE standards have Hummer-sized loopholes.
- Neatorama: The clothes line Stonehenge.
- Bring back ROTC: Donald A. Downs on liberal education. [HT: Arts & Letters Daily]
- The Deadliest Catch? James Glassman on the Guantanamo decision.
- For the person who has everything: Chiaobama. [HT: Adrants]
- Geekologie: The power of the magical wolf shirt.
- Tom Ricks: 10 unrecognized books about the Vietnam War.
- Cool Tools: Ikea nail-driving utensil.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Miscellaneous and Fast
Posted by Michael Wade at 8:11 PM