The Not to Do List
I often think that a Not to Do List is as important as a To Do List.
We can put various distractions and bad habits on the list and refer to it frequently to see if they are slipping into our day. Some popular entries might be:
- Don't fail to return phone calls within 24 hours.
- Don't skip meals.
- Don't skip exercise.
- Don't schedule too many meetings.
- Don't mistake activity for action.
- Don't let the best sabotage the good.
- Don't miss the opportunity to boost the spirits of at least one other person.