Make a habit of goofing off on Friday night and you may have much busier - and perhaps panic-driven - Sunday evenings.
Even with the extra work, Friday is a day of promise. Breathing space beckons with its lure of a sizable portion of time devoted to recovery and reflection.
Some helpful Friday questions are:
- What have I overlooked in the past four days that can be addressed today?
- Which meetings for the coming weeks can be scheduled, but not held, today?
- As I look over my list of contacts, which people have been neglected and need to be contacted?
- Can I do a better job of booking time for projects, not meetings, for the next two weeks?
- Can I devote at least one uninterrupted hour today to thinking?
- Can I devote three to four hours to intense action; the level and sort of activity that occurs on the day before a vacation?