- I don't do that sort of thing.
- That's not my area of expertise and so I stay away from it.
- I promised myself years ago never to do that.
- There's a powerful personal reason for me not to do that.
- I promised my sainted mother that I'd never do that.
- I think that's a really bad move and so I'm not going near it.
- My instinct says no and every time I don't listen to those warnings, I regret it.
- I've thought it over and have reached a firm decision to say no.
- It's not right for me.
- Via Gavin de Becker: No is a complete sentence.
- Via Dennis Hopper in "Waterworld": There are two ways that's gonna happen: no way and no how.
Thursday, October 01, 2009
Ways to Say No
Posted by Michael Wade at 5:03 AM