- Is our product or service something which takes from people and gives little in return?
- Will they greatly benefit from its use or will they later regret their purchase, however small the price?
- Are we playing psychological games to trick them into buying or are we exploring whether it makes sense for that particular individual?
- When we make a sale, have we acted as the customer's ally or as a competitor who has just scored against an opponent?
- Do we respect our sales prospects and customers or do we regard them solely as a source of income?
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Thinking about Products, Services, and Customers
Posted by Michael Wade at 7:43 AM