The HR Capitalist has some samples of e-mails that were sent when Bob neglected to lock his computer.
The first one that went out:
From: Sackett, Bob
Sent: January 11, 2010 8:39 AM
To: DL - Everyone
Subject: Some Guidelines for 2010
From now on, I want everyone to follow a few rules to help us hit on all cylinders in 2010:
1. You must call me “Kemosabe”
2. High fives when things are going well
3. Make “rub your eye” motions when things are not
4. Haircuts every Thursday, I’ll pay
5. Teambuilding in the Best Buy parking lot, BYOB
6. Hugs will be our primary means of communication
Looking forward to a good year.