Survey: Which "How to" Workshops are Wanted?
I need your opinion.
My current management workshops address these topics:
- Strong and Caring Supervision
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Harassment Prevention
- Ethical Decision Making
- How to Make Presentations to Councils and Boards
- Communicating Tactfully in a Diverse Workplace
- Customer Service in the Public Sector
- Leading with Honor
I'm considering narrower topics that are along the lines of "how to do" a specific task. Here are three questions:
- Which narrow topics do you believe would be of greatest benefit to you and/or your team?
- What do you think is the ideal length for such training?
- Can the subject(s) be offered online or is in-person training essential?