- Have a vague goal.
- Assemble an inept team.
- Don't review ways in which similar projects have been completed.
- Avoid setting interim deadlines.
- Don't consider the supplies or staff that will be required until the actual need arises.
- Be a perfectionist and let your quest for the best defeat your ability to produce the good..
- Delegate to others and then fail to follow up until the final deadline is looming.
- Permit distractions.
- Spend large portions of time on the optional instead of the essential.
- Rely on inspiration instead of experience.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
10 Ways Not To Complete A Project
Posted by Michael Wade at 5:20 AM