I don't have the answers to these questions but would love to know how others would decide.
Assume the person has gotten an interview. In general, which of the following do you believe are the top two items that would most hurt a candidate's chances of landing an entry-level white collar job? A supervisory job?
- 50 to 60 pounds overweight.
- An unusual hair style or color.
- A visible tattoo.
- Revealing that an outside interest is hunting or bird watching.
- Odd shoes.
- A misspelled word in the resume/CV.
- A garish tie or scarf.
- One-time use of profanity during the interview.
- Wearing a religious symbol such as a cross or a Star of David.
- Talking too much during the interview.