Notes from a Meeting
As you think back on the meeting that was recently held, consider:
- Which important items were not discussed?
- Which relevant decision maker was not present or, worse yet, not invited?
- Which items seemed to flow to easy agreement and was that agreement just a bit too easy?
- Which areas will be likely points of blame if the project doesn't succeed?
- Which responsibilities do you assume are being handled elsewhere and why are you making that assumption?
- Is it possible that the decision that you supported because the others supported it was being supported by the others because they trust your judgment?