- They will only push so far because they sense a day may arise when a reluctant but worthy ally will be needed;
- Each secretly admires the other;
- They've grown to enjoy the sparring more than they could ever savor a total victory;
- They serve as an unpaid Total Quality Management consultant for one another;
- They don't take it personally;
- Their jousts are carefully choreographed for the education of their staffs;
- If they didn't have an adversary they would have to invent one.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Adversaries But . .
They are adversaries but:
Posted by Michael Wade at 4:20 AM