- When you receive an email that starts with "Dearest Beloved," it is not from a friend.
- Think of any obscure topic and you'll find a blog on it.
- We get information so quickly that a publication named "Newsweek" may as well be named "Newsmonth."
- At some point several years ago, people started giving computers to sociopaths.
- As a general rule, journalists who scoff at bloggers aren't as smart as bloggers.
- You can tweet some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot tweet all of the people all of the time.
- The only consolation when you receive large volumes of worthless emails is, hey, at least they're not calling you.
- In the future, some unfortunate people will fail to be elected to high office on account of something they once wrote in a tweet.
- If you are a successful Ivory Coast businessman, keep an eye on your partners.
- We know what we do with the Internet but we don't know what the Internet does with us.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
10 Things I Learned from the Internet
Posted by Michael Wade at 6:05 AM