Name That Blogger!
Some bloggers have catchy bylines. Which bloggers have these? [The answers given below. The links are in my blogroll.]
- "Crusty conservative coating, creamy hippie love chick center."
- "The inhabitants have a right to take their amusements in a lawful way."
- "Business of Life + Life of Business."
- "Frequently Wrong. Never in Doubt."
- "The Strategy of Bingo. The Excitement of Chess."
- "I wear the required uniform."
- "You type, and I tell you why 4,500 years of written history shows you're wrong."
- "You have to push as hard as the age that pushes against you."
- "Just Some More Disposable Thoughts Clogging Up The Hinterlands."
- ". . . musings, misgivings, and general apprehension."
- "No thumbs. No stars. Just reviews you can trust."
- "Experiments in Lifestyle Design."
[Answers: 1. Althouse; 2. Cultural Offering; 3. Nicholas Bate; 4. What Would Dad Say; 5. Tom McMahon; 6. Sensory Dispensary; 7. Cranky Professor; 8. Idea Anaconda; 9. Verging on Pertinence; 10. View From the Ledge; 11. What Would Toto Watch?; 12. Tim Ferriss.]