- Fortune: The best stimulus is to cut the spending.
- Seth Godin with a customer "unservice" story.
- Matthew Continetti looks at the Tea Party movement.
- Excellent film: The trailer for The Mountains of the Moon.
- Neatorama: A rush hour puppet show.
- Box Office Mojo: Toy Story 3 way up, Jonah Hex way down.
- Sports Illustrated: Edwin Jackson's no-hitter.
- Guy Sorman on the end of the European siesta.
- The American: Already rising taxes on the middle class.
- FutureLawyer on the Droid X.
- Commentary: The promise about being able to keep your present health insurance.
- Wired: Alcoholics Anonymous at 75 years and still working with a secret.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Miscellaneous and Fast
Posted by Michael Wade at 8:15 AM