- How can you make a positive difference?
- What will get you fired?
- Who are the key players?
- What are the alliances?
- What are the ongoing competitions?
- Where do you learn the most?
- Which ball must never be dropped?
- What is the jargon?
- What goes unpunished by management and yet is frowned on?
- Where is Siberia?
- Who are the stars?
- Why are they stars?
- Where is the fast track?
- What does it take to get promoted?
- Will a path to advancement have to be created?
- Which assignments are pluses?
- Which are minuses?
- What is the boss really like?
- What can you learn?
- What are the professional backgrounds of people?
- Are you in a hole or on a ladder?
- Which co-workers will drag you down?
- Who knows the most about certain subjects?
- What is the real organization chart?
- What is a reasonable pace?
- How long do people stay in your job?
- What are the priorities?
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Knowing the Ropes: 27 Questions
A few things to learn quickly on any job:
Posted by Michael Wade at 3:56 PM