- Managers should abstain from micromanagement.
- As a leader, you don't need to talk about ethical standards if your conduct exemplifies them.
- None of us is as smart as all of us.
- An intense focus on results will consistently lead to their achievement.
- People leave organizations, not managers.
- Work units naturally gravitate toward their own best interests.
- Anti-discrimination programs that emphasize hiring and promotional results are more effective than those which emphasize opportunities.
[Answers: All of the statements are false.]
Post a Comment