- Peggy Noonan has written a "end of life as we know it/grass growing the in streets" column.
- Turnabout: I'd like to see this at a congressional hearing.
- David Corn liked the President's speech . [Real Clear Politics]
- Daniel Henninger sees a radical presidency.
- Motivators? The perks that Google is keeping and the ones it is not.
- Does your business need a happiness coach?
- Assuming the entire thing wasn't contrived, am I the only person who was repelled by Letterman's behavior in the Joaquin Phoenix interview?
- Abigail Thernstrom takes on the Attorney General's call for more talk about race.
- Is Putin building a fascist state in Russia?
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Miscellaneous and Fast
Posted by Michael Wade at 5:55 AM