Instapundit notes the scenario and a comment. That triggers a somewhat weird question: If scientists were predicting - and I know that's a charged phrase - that a huge, will-end-life-as-we-know-it, asteroid would hit Earth in approximately three days, would you:
- Not take the prediction seriously and go to work?
- Not take it seriously but put in for some vacation time?
- Grab the family and head for the hills?
- Spend time in spiritual reflection?
- Start a party that would put Nero to shame?
- Load up on Doritos and beer and then watch TV?