- BusinessPundit: Ben Stein on cap and trade.
- Haily Eber on the decline of the fax machine.
- HBO's "Rome": Behind the scenes.
- The Hill: How long will the honeymoon last?
- Like fine wine: Greenstreet, Bogart, and Lorre negotiating in The Maltese Falcon.
- I kind of like this: An Idaho teacher is selling ads for pizza on his test papers.
- When everything is a priority: George Will on the President's need to choose.
- Yes, Tom Hayden is still around and still angry.
- Dark Roasted Blend: Apocalyptic scientific experiments.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Miscellaneous and Fast
Posted by Michael Wade at 4:05 AM