- Now more than ever: An employee etiquette test.
- Population Statistic has found the best Madoff headline.
- Disturbing news from Austria.
- Federal government employment: Teaching a hippo to dance?
- Michael at 2Blowhards: NYC movie prices.
- Exotic job openings involving travel and adventure.
- If pet shopping, think about longevity before buying a parrot.
- The old brick clue: a "vampire" skull found in Italy.
- A good ten-cent cigar: Edie Adams and Stan Getz.
- Great moments in advertising: Billboard companions.
- James Surowiecki on Warren Buffett and the banks.
- The Onion: Congressman issues preemptive apology for affair.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Miscellaneous and Fast
Posted by Michael Wade at 4:03 AM