7 Basic Questions regarding your Clients and Associates
- Who are the most important people in your business life?
- How well do you know them?
- How often are you in touch with them?
- Do you have a sense of the most pressing issues facing them and their teams?
- Do you know where they personally hope to be in five years?
- If you were on trial for being one of their major allies, would there be enough evidence to convict you?
- What can you do to help them this week?
Unfortunately, I'm far from a star on the answers to these. But I'm working to become one.