Miscellaneous and Fast
- Oxymoron Alert! A collection of entertaining airline safety videos.
- And speaking of air flights, don't miss author, consultant, and professor Nicholas Bate's take on how to think like a long-distance airline pilot.
- One of our first city slickers: Benjamin Franklin.
- Seth Godin's Purple Cow may have entered the presidential campaign. Check out David Brooks on how he would advise the candidates.
- Click and scroll down for one of the more interesting environmental slogans out there.
- At last! A site to find out where in the world your surname is popular. [HT: Neatorama ]
- Business history: Harvard Business School's Working Knowledge gives some links.