- "Ignore the dog. He just looks mean."
- "We're not a company. We're more like a family."
- "Keep breathing. I'll be back before you know it."
- "Go down to the corner. Turn left. It's around 12 blocks on your right. You can't miss it."
- "This will be the funniest movie you've ever seen."
- "We'll be encountering some slight turbulance."
- "I'm sure that nickname is some kind of joke."
- "What we lose on price we make up for in volume."
- "And I'll pay you back as soon as I get to Cleveland."
- "How do you like my new dress?"
- "There's nothing wrong with the potato salad."
- "You'll feel a slight pinch."
- "Ed's done this hundreds of times."
- "They're hibernating this time of year."
- "If it works on cotton it'll work on suede."
- "The cuisine here is supposed to be quite authentic."
- "There's a lawyer for you on line 3."
- "The paragraph says that but it's never enforced."
- "They won't sting if you don't move."
- "The boss says you've got quite a sense of humor."
Monday, August 17, 2009
When You Hear This, Beware
Posted by Michael Wade at 4:46 PM